The page you're viewing should show a map. If it doesn't, your browser doesn't support Google Maps and you
can give up now. If it does and you want to know more, read on...
This map will enable you to see photos of places we've been. To find out how it works, put your mouse
over the markers on the map and follow the instructions. More help below...
- Click on the map markers to zoom in to different places.
- Press F11 now to move to full screen mode (press it again to move back). This makes it much easier to see everything if you have a small monitor resolution.
- Simply drag the map to move it.
- Use the slider on the left to zoom.
- Click the Drag Zoom button (bottom left of the map) and follow the instructions.
- Use the map on the bottom right to move greater distances.
- To help slower Internet connections, click the buttons to change the map type:
- Map: basic graphic map (fastest but most boring)
- Satellite: satellite photos only (slow and confusing)
- Hybrid: annotated satellite map (slowest but best)
- Some galleries are private and require a password. If you actually know the people, you should be
able to answer the password question. If you don't, you won't.